- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbs honey
- 2 tbs sesame seed oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbs grated fresh ginger root
- 1 tbs chopped green onions
- 1 tbs raw sesame seeds – optional
- 1 tsp of your favorite herbs
- Whisk together all ingredients until honey has dissolved.
- Marinade meat covered for 2 to 24hrs in refrigerator.
- Sear the steaks on both sides, no more than Medium Rare.
- Slice across grain – test a small piece to see if it’s done.
- Meat should be red inside for maximum tenderness.
- Do not overcook or it will be tough.