- 2 Buns
- 1 lb Flying Cow Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms, sliced and cooked in butter
- 2 slices Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1 Avocado, mashed
- 4 leaves of lettuce
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, sliced thin, pickled in lemon juice
- Portion meat into two 1/2lb patties, form burgers and gently press in the center on one side to form a small depression.
- The patties will cook evenly, and will not puff up in the middle. Saute in frying pan with olive oil to Medium Rare max.
- Top the bun bottom with lettuce, avocado, hamburger, mushrooms, pepper jack, pickled red onion, and bun top.
Leave a Reply
Be the first to start a conversation